Looks like the majority of Brits will be having a gift-wrapped morning come this December 25th , with 73% of the nation planning on opening their presents before their Christmas lunch, if not before.
- They say the early bird gets the worm, and it seems many agree as 22% say they will open their presents before breakfast on Christmas Day
- Even more are factoring in a more leisurely morning with 42% planning to open presents between breakfast and lunch
- Next popular is during breakfast itself, with 9% saying they plan to open then
- 8% will open presents between lunch and dinner, while a restrained 4% will wait until after their evening meal to rip open the wrapping.
- 5% said they don’t receive Christmas presents.