YouGov gauges the public's reaction to the 2017 Budget
1. Extra NHS funding and increases in the National Living Wage were the most well-received ideas of the Budget
2. The Tories tried to appeal to the under-30s with giveaways on travel and housing... but under-30s much prefer more funding for the NHS
3. Only around a third of Brits think the Stamp Duty changes will actually make property more affordable
4. Only 37% of people think the government is managing the economy well...
5. ...but Theresa May and the Conservatives are still seen as better custodians of the economy than Jeremy Corbyn and Labour