Majority of Brits would rather travel backwards in time than forwards, according to our survey
A majority (61%) of the British public say they would prefer to travel backwards in time if time-travel were possible, compared to only a quarter (25%) of Brits who would want to travel forward in time.
- Over six in ten (61%) people would rather be able to travel backward in time
- In contrast, 25% would like to travel into the future
- 15% of the public are unsure of their opinion
Women prefer the past
British women are more likely than men to want to travel backwards in time, while more men than women would rather travel forwards in time.
- Almost two-thirds (65%) of women would prefer to travel backwards in time, compared to 56% of men
- One in three (30%) men say they would rather be able to travel forwards in time, while only 19% of women agree