Christmas may be the season of comfort and joy but 15% of Brits expect to ‘end up’ having an argument on Christmas Day, and most of them think it will be with their partner or spouse.
- 15% of Brits say that they will ‘probably end up’ having an argument on Christmas Day
- 73% think they ‘probably’ won’t
And of those who say they will probably argue, most expect to do so with their partner or spouse, while parents are expected to be the second most likely source of conflict come December 25th.
- 46% said they would be most likely to argue with their spouse or partner
- 17% said with ‘my parents’
- 13% said other relatives
- 9% felt their children would be the ones they fight with
- 6% thought the parents-in-law would be the problem
- While friends or ‘someone else’ got 2% of the vote.