Companies can make use of inbound marketing data to engage consumers

New Ideas in MarketingEssential news for marketers, summarised by YouGov
July 09, 2019, 6:28 AM UTC

Other methods include using social media and improving customer experience.

This article suggests some inbound marketing strategies to engage consumers. The author shares that 25% of brands aren’t using social media at all. Of the remaining 75%, many of them only use it for monitoring and rarely to engage audiences. Companies must experiment to identify the social media platform that works best for them.

The piece suggests using inbound marketing data such as site page visits, blog reads, inbound links, and ecommerce orders. Brands must look to provide a memorable customer experience through ordering, ease of shopping, delivery, customer reviews and personalisation.

Consumers engage with brands which demonstrate their commitment to a higher purpose. This could be giving back to the less advantaged, fostering social change and saving the environment.

Read the original article

[3 minute read]