Poll: Kate Middleton voted most naturally beautiful British celebrity, followed by Holly Willoughby
Kate Middleton has been voted the most naturally beautiful female British female celebrity, from our list of famous faces, according to our poll conducted on behalf of ITV.
Images courtesy of the Press Association
- 33% of 1,752 Britons thought that Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, was the most naturally beautiful British celebrity, with sister Pippa receiving also receiving 15% of votes
- 17% think TV presenter and This Morning host Holly Willoughby is the most naturally beautiful from our list
- 16% say Emma Watson of Harry Potter movie stardom and subsequent modelling career, is the most natural beauty
- Kate's sister Pippa Middleton, actress Kate Winslet, singer and former X-Factor judge Cheryl Cole, and singer, TV presenter and model Myleene Klass all received 15% of votes
- 14% voted for 'curvy' model Kelly Brook (18% of men and 10% of women), as well as actress Helen Mirren (9% men, 14% of women)
- 13% voted for famously sensual TV chef and food writer, Nigella Lawson
- 8% say Michelle Keegan from Coronation Street is the most naturally beautiful
- Pop sensation Adele tied with Strictly Come Dancing’s Alesha Dixon, and fellow Strictly star and Eastenders actress Kara Tointon on 7% of votes
- 6% prefer English writer and former fashion model, Sophie Dahl
- Supermodel Kate Moss received 4% of votes along with singer Charlotte Church, and R'n'B star and former X Factor judge, Tulisa Contostavlos
This poll comes in response to the search by ITV show Lorraine (with daytime TV favourite Lorraine Kelly) for the UK's most naturally beautiful people, known as the ‘Lorraine: Naked’ competition.
Six finalists without Botox, cosmetic surgery or makeup, will be selected by the panel, with three contestants aged between 18 and 40, and another three aged 41 and over. Lorraine explains that the competition’s aim is to 'encourage the natural look'.
The prize is an all expenses trip to a modelling shoot in London, to appear on posters in Superdrug stores across the country, as well as featuring in the pharmaceutical and beauty shop's in-store magazine, Dare.
'We want people to be proud of their natural features without the need to enhance them', the Lorraine show has explained. 'The competition is all about the face, so it doesn't matter what size or height the finalists are.'
You can vote for your favourite of the final six naturally beautiful contestants on the ITV Lorraine website as of Wednesday, March 7th.