This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties. The cookies used on this site are listed below along with an explanation of their purpose.
Cookies that are required for the site to function properly
- fbm_# and fbsr_#: these cookies are used to manage authentication with Facebook Connect.
- PHPSESSID: This is a simple token used by the Opigram application to identify your unique session on the website. Typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting
- sessionid: This is a simple token used by YouGov applications to identify your unique session on the website. Typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting information with a website (accessing secure areas, forms submissions etc)
- information with a website (accessing secure areas, forms submissions etc)
Cookies used to remember your cookie preferences and for site analytics
- civicAllowCookies and civicShowCookieIcon: When you click "I'm happy with this..." on the Cookie Control user interface, a cookie is set in order to remember your preference.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither YouGov or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.